Pierre Vaughn, Esq.
619-543-9667 ext 105
Pierre has represented clients in all the courts in San Diego County. He now concentrates his attention to personal injury, wrongful death, and work related injuries. He also represents clients in other employment related claims, including disability discrimination, sexual harassment, and wage and hour claims.
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, Boalt Hall, JD
- Northwestern University, BA
- Admitted to the California State Bar in 1978
- San Diego County Bar Association
- California Applicants Attorney Association
Ron Langenderfer, Esq.
619-543-9667 ext 106
Ron has secured trial victories before the San Diego Superior Court, San Diego Workers Compensation Appeals Board, the Social Security Administration, and the United States Department of Labor. He practices in the areas of personal injury, premises liability, employment law, workers compensation, Longshore & Harbor Act, and social security law.
His hobbies include running, tennis, and playing sports with his 2 young sons and wife.
- California Western School of Law, JD
- Michigan State University, BA
- Admitted to the California State Bar